The Center for Online and Blended Learning (COBL) is Bowling Green State University's Office of Distance Education. COBL was established to promote distance education and assist faculty and staff with
the development and design of online/web-based and blended/web-centric courses
COBL Staff are available to work with Online Faculty by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm. To set up a time to meet with COBL, contact our office by email email@example.com.
- Promote and lead the design, development, and implementation of online and blended courses at BGSU.
- Collaborate with Colleges to develop assessment measures to ensure quality and achievement of learning outcomes in online and blended initiatives.
- Provide faculty training and support for online technologies and pedagogies.
- Continuously explore and evaluate new technologies and pedagogies for online and blended learning.
- Collaborate with Information Technology Services and Academic Technology in the rapid response to and deployment of current educational technologies.