BGSU has been educating people in NW Ohio for over 100 years. Now, we are extending our reach to the nation and world by providing a quality and flexible education ONLINE.
EDUCATION FOR THE REAL WORLD
Learning online has many advantages for students of all ages and walks of life. Here are just few ways people with busy lives can attain their educational and career goals….
- Attend class – from HOME
- Learn from distinguished faculty
- Participate in highly interactive classes
- Network with other adult learners
- Finish what you started – readmit or transfer
FULLY ACCREDITED AND NATIONALLY RANKED
BGSU has accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) to offer full degree programs online and has proven to be committed to quality by being selected by the Ohio Board of Regents as a “Host Center of Excellence for E-learning” as well as having several online programs nationally ranked by US News and World Report.
ON-GROUND COLLEGES | ONLINE EDUCATION
At the heart of Bowling Green State University are 861 full-time faculty members who devote their energies to teaching, research, and working closely with students. Many are national and international experts in their field; others are authors; still others have won awards for both teaching and research.
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
- My experience with the online classes offered at BGSU has been remarkable. I currently have a job that requires me to travel and the online availability is amazing. - BGSU Online Student - Antonio Castrillo
- The instructional staff is second to none and I would challenge any college or University to find better. - Ken McCreight - BGSU Online Graduate
- The reason I chose Bowling Green was because they are one of the few state universities that is actually military friendly. - Joshua Falso - College of Technology Student in Iraq